• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thrift Store find for $1.99

I found a pair of half jacket 1.0 At the thrift store for a $1.99 So I really don't care if they are fake because they are excellent quality. If I remember correctly this version did not have a serial number on the arm. Anyone Have any thoughts?

View attachment 933256

View attachment 933257
@Awisaacs3 Welcome. I would have bought them as well. I prefer OEM lenses but Fuse makes some decent aftermarket lenses for this frame. I have a bunch of coupon codes left over if you need one.

I’ve bought beater Flak frames for $20, replaced the rubber and lenses and given them to friends. So two dollars ain’t bad.

It’s a good group here for the most part but sometimes you’ll get people looking for some fun. And if you want you can play along or just ignore it.

But as a whole, the forum is pretty anti-fake, so you stirred the kettle a bit. 😉

@Awisaacs3 Welcome. I would have bought them as well. I prefer OEM lenses but Fuse makes some decent aftermarket lenses for this frame. I have a bunch of coupon codes left over if you need one.

I’ve bought beater Flak frames for $20, replaced the rubber and lenses and given them to friends. So two dollars ain’t bad.

It’s a good group here for the most part but sometimes you’ll get people looking for some fun. And if you want you can play along or just ignore it.

But as a whole, the forum is pretty anti-fake, so you stirred the kettle a bit. 😉
Just to be clear I do not endorse counterfeit products of any sort. Aftermarket parts, maybe.
All I meant was 2 fracking dollars was a small price to waste if they ended up being fake. To find out if I made a mistake is the only reason I sought assistance in this what I thought was a great forum to join. My rookie mistake. I will not ask for guidance again

Just to be clear I do not endorse counterfeit products of any sort. Aftermarket parts, maybe.
All I meant was 2 fracking dollars was a small price to waste if they ended up being fake. To find out if I made a mistake is the only reason I sought assistance in this what I thought was a great forum to join. My rookie mistake. I will not ask for guidance again
I think people are annoyed more than anything because there is ALOT of threads that tell you what to look for.

Latest Posts

Back