• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Throwing it out there.

Yeah. Zach liked my comment.

View attachment 641053

Yay, he did mine too.

Screenshot_2019-08-05-23-51-50.jpg

Does that mean we're now the owners of Zach's super rare LIKES?

Really need to ask @cacatman to start a list of owners of Zach's super rare LIKES...

...maybe after his Aussie Holiday.

So what if you were privately educated or that your trust fund is in the millions or that you spend your weekends playing Polo you’re still a cool guy 👍🏽

Ps: desperate for likes so please indulge me and hit that tab🙏🏼
You got it buddy

It has come to my attention from a few people that some on here seem to think that I am stuck up or a snob (not my words) because I generally do not go through others threads and like others posts, comment, and engage and such. It's not something I am doing because I do not like what others customizers and such are doing. I try not to look at others stuff as I don't want to intentionally end up using someone else's idea that they came up with for a frame as far as design, colors, ideas and such. I try to stick to my own thread and answer questions and such where I can. And if I come up with and idea or something for a paint scheme, or whatever it may be I would like it to be something that I thought up or someone requested and not something I seen another do and trying to copy it intentionally or unintentionally . So that is why I am not going through all the customs threads looking at everyone's pics commenting and liking. So just posting this up to clear up what some seem to think is uppity behavior or whatever people think. Just trying to make some cool stuff the best I can.
Tough to avoid “plagiarism “ or the lawyers making money from its accusation.
I applaud your method of avoidance.
It must be difficult to not be drawn in to the “Cankle” thread...

Hey man, keep on keeping on.

Nice of you to clear it up. Every now and again I've felt I may have offended someone.

Bottom line is you are the type of guy who's always doing your best.

Love from the guys in this group is worth more than getting likes. Hopefully instead of complaining your customers and forum fellows can try to be more understanding and less selfish!

You've been nothing but cordial and helpful to me. I wouldn't dream of calling you a snob. Though I would like a few more likes on my posts to boost my self esteem lol!

PS @Cutch22 did you hear that new JB song? Love it!

Back