• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thump 256 Help please.

xrayspec

Oakley Beginner
I own a pair of Thump 256 Lil' Jon Red camo Thumps. they work well and connect & charge fine BUT... My Windows 10 computer just won't recognize them to add remove music. I tried both the original CD and file from the Oakley site with no luck. I tried the reset procedure from the manual (power/pause & rewind/back button). My 1GB Splits connect just fine. I am hopeful someone can help. Please. THANK YOU! ~Spec

I own a pair of Thump 256 Lil' Jon Red camo Thumps. they work well and connect & charge fine BUT... My Windows 10 computer just won't recognize them to add remove music. I tried both the original CD and file from the Oakley site with no luck. I tried the reset procedure from the manual (power/pause & rewind/back button). My 1GB Splits connect just fine. I am hopeful someone can help. Please. THANK YOU! ~Spec
Maybe it’s showing up as a storage device?

Did they connect before or is this the first time you've tried them? I can try one of mine when I get home.

Back