• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti polarized lens

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
I just scored a set of Ti polarized Juliet lenses off the evil bay.
these are the very "chromy" looking lenses correct?
is $80.00 a good deal?
are they dark?

They are a bronze base lens Mark with a slightly shiny iridium coating yes. This may appear 'chrome' in a certain light. They are not as dark as gold iridium which has the same base, so are slightly more tolerable in lower light.

either way I'm trying to snap up all the OEM lenses I can get my hands on with Oakley quitting production

all of the pics i see of the Ti polarized look "bronzy" to me - like almost VR28ish, with a hair of iridium in it...

when I saw "titanium", I naturally thought it was a shiny or chromy lens as you described (like looking into a mirror), but when I saw the lens I was like "dafuq is this brown **** !??!"

I have Ti polarized in my Juliet. Great lens. The iridium makes them look similar to the Slate iridium but they have a bronze tint to them while wearing.

did Oakley make a chrome IRIDIUM lens,the picture I looked at from turtle, they sure did look chrome to me

There are chrome iridium OEM lenses but not for Juliet; a number of us have had them custom cut though.

Back