• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti polarized lens

Titanium iridium is a very nice lens to wear I find. My polished R2 has had plenty of use due to this lens being stock in them. I'd grab them!

Ti polar is the lens they used on the 24k Juliets (and XS). I think Oakley must have got shot of its reserve stock, cos they became pretty easy to source on the open market a few months back.

Ti polar are beautiful lenses.

Here are some on a custom XS of mine. I want to snag Ti for other Xmetal frames I have too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You will like em, a lot.

Of course Chrome Polar is an awesome lens to look at also ;)....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

But looking THROUGH, the Ti polar would win hands down.

got a repair in yesterday with Ti lenses.......glad I cancelled the order. Not what I was looking for.

What's the chrome polar like to look through? Cheers
What's the chrome polar like to look through? Cheers
Ti polar are beautiful lenses.

Here are some on a custom XS of mine. I want to snag Ti for other Xmetal frames I have too.

View attachment 174961
View attachment 174962

You will like em, a lot.

Of course Chrome Polar is an awesome lens to look at also ;)....

View attachment 174964 View attachment 174966 View attachment 174967 View attachment 174968
View attachment 174969

But looking THROUGH, the Ti polar would win hands down.

Are they are less common lense? because I don't see them much. Are they more for show or are they a good lense in their own right?
Perfectly good lens, but yes a little showy :) I have to be in the mood for 'em but mine are in an x-metal Juliet so a fairly quiet frame.

Back