• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Ti/VR28 Penny +, For Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

**Edit: willing to sell as well**

Hi folks! I am looking to trade a Titanium/VR28 BI Penny + cash for a Romeo 1, or sell for $350 f&f shipped (obo) . The penny has been recently sent to the X-Man for a tune-up, so everything is nice and tight! The lenses are not new, but I fail to see any blemishes, and tried to catch any in the pictures. I would personally give the lenses a 9.5 out of 10. The frames themselves are blemish free, and new black ear socks were installed when they got back from the tune-up. I have a box that I got them with, but the label is ripped on the side and does not match the serial on the frames. Also comes with the copper penny coin and black string micro fiber bag. I understand that this would not be an even swap, but I am dying to get my hands on a Romeo 1, preferably in x-metal colorway. Doesn't really need to come with lenses either. Let me know what you guys have, and hopefully we can make a deal. I appreciate any who consider and have a wonderful day!
CAM00041.jpg
CAM00042.jpg
CAM00043.jpg
CAM00044.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Pm replied. Apologies for late replies. My job keeps me away at times. These are sold pending funds.

Username Hidden said:
These are sold pending funds.

funds sent
thank you

Funds received. Shipping and tracking info will be pm'd. Mods may close thread. Thank you.

Username Hidden said:
Funds received. Shipping and tracking info will be pm'd. Mods may close thread. Thank you.
You can lock your own thread bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.