• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ti02 cerakoted juliet w/ black dillons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just an opinion and like A**holes, We all have one!
Taking away the G&S issue is $475 alone maybe a fairly high price for a non limited edition incomplete set Juliet? I haven't done the exchange Calculation but it is over £400 sterling. In the UK currently even stuff on Ebay we are seeing Juliet frames struggle to sell for anything in excess of £300

I fear that you are stuck between a Rock & a hard place on these. Unless (and no reason why it should not take place domestically for you going down the F&F Route with someone who knows you or you have previously done Business with)

This is just a generalisation but you are unlikely to attract an overseas buyer willing to take a risk on F&F & I'm sorry to say this but I imagine there is fairly little international community sympathy for a Nation's subjects where these IRS rules are now been applied. Especially when on the face of it, It's citizens have historically had a fairly decent time of it (and continues to do so) Where especially energy, Food? and high value item prices are Concerned, Relative to most of the rest of the World.

Hope you get these Sold & are able to appropriate the Funds accordingly.....

Some people reacted to this post.
Up

Up.....again

Bump

Up , still here.

Up

Bump