• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti02 color schemes

Turkey

Oakley Expert
Scotland
I have just bought a pair of Ti02 that need a tune up and was hoping some of you guys on here could post a few pics of different colors schemes as im not sure to keep it as is or go for something different

This is the ebay pic of the glasses as not got them yet

Ti02.JPG

I was on about the 2 colours, I think its gold and x metal finish.
Im not sure to keep it the original colours or go and get a custom colour scheme
I have had a look through some of the 2 threads but I will look through all of them now

I was on about the 2 colours, I think its gold and x metal finish.
Im not sure to keep it the original colours or go and get a custom colour scheme
I have had a look through some of the 2 threads but I will look through all of them now

Unless it's already a refinish job (and I don't think it is), that isn't gold.

What's happened is the plasma on the orbitals has discolored slightly with age. That's happened to a number of pairs.

Personally, I'd leave them as-is. But it looks like they need new rubbers, at least.

I'd keep the original finish intact. OEM Ti02 XX's are a finite resource...unless there is heavy scratches on the nose bridge. Nose bridge scratches bother me to no end.

Unless it's already a refinish job (and I don't think it is), that isn't gold.

What's happened is the plasma on the orbitals has discolored slightly with age. That's happened to a number of pairs.

Personally, I'd leave them as-is. But it looks like they need new rubbers, at least.
They are original and yeah they need a full set of rubbers and lense as it said they have scratches on them and the nose pinned so they will be off to the x-man as soon as I buy another pair!! Lol
Thanks

Back