• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti02 Crosshairs

gulfstream

I should Work at Oakley
England
After having had these Ti Crosshairs for years now, some of the paint had started to come off. Around the edge of the frame initially and near the O's.
I cleaned back the paint around just the Icons and wore them for a while like that.

Now I've had a little time time to do something I thought I would do a Crosshair Ti02 with brushed ti finish.

image_4.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

These are in no way perfect and I need new lenses (soon to be sorted), they need a bit more of a rub down but you get the gist.

Ti finish has since been tidied up a tad more, including removal of the paint on the inside arm (opposite the outer already removed).
Lenses are on order, Amber Black Polarized :) and should be with me soon. I will swap em out and upload new pics as soon as..........

:neo:

After having had these Ti Crosshairs for years now, some of the paint had started to come off. Around the edge of the frame initially and near the O's.
I cleaned back the paint around just the Icons and wore them for a while like that.

Now I've had a little time time to do something I thought I would do a Crosshair Ti02 with brushed ti finish.

View attachment 158299

View attachment 158300

View attachment 158301

View attachment 158302

These are in no way perfect and I need new lenses (soon to be sorted), they need a bit more of a rub down but you get the gist.

Very Nice! I like what you've done here! :)

Back