• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti02 Lens Selection

pupusasrock

I should Work at Oakley
USA
I should be getting back a pair of custom Ti02 Juliets tomorrow and I don't have any lenses for them. I am going to get some custom cut, but I am not sure what colors look best with that colorway. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. Sending a pair off to @THE X-MAN tomorrow for a ti02 as well. I was thinking BI, even though they are probably my least favorite lens I think they'd look sharp.

The original TiO2 colorway for juliets was with VR28BIP. Though it isn't as flashy as some other vibrant color, it's an awesome lens - goes with everything, versatile for a wide variety of light conditions, and probably the best base tint Oakley has ever produced. I've been wearing mine quite a lot lately.

Added bonus - Oakley still sells Juliet replacement lenses for VR28BIP. So you can get them without the custom cut upcharge, and with the etching intact.

I'm kinda fond of the Xman's Ti02 work with BIP, I had his pair for a little while- like most forum members. I'm not saying they've been around but jeez...
BI/BIP seems to work pretty well with Ti02's and do a great job on beating down the sun.

The original TiO2 colorway for juliets was with VR28BIP. Though it isn't as flashy as some other vibrant color, it's an awesome lens - goes with everything, versatile for a wide variety of light conditions, and probably the best base tint Oakley has ever produced. I've been wearing mine quite a lot lately.

Added bonus - Oakley still sells Juliet replacement lenses for VR28BIP. So you can get them without the custom cut upcharge, and with the etching intact.

Not to be to "nitpicky" but the original lens for the Ti02 Juliet was VR28BI non polarized.
Just to keep the public informed correctly.

I should be getting back a pair of custom Ti02 Juliets tomorrow and I don't have any lenses for them. I am going to get some custom cut, but I am not sure what colors look best with that colorway. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm a huge believer that any frame with a plasma finish contained in it looks the best with ruby lenses. Just my opinion.

VR28BIP........brilliant combo for Ti02.these lenses on a ti02 Julie or XX are still the best look ive ever seen from Oakley.

Back