• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti02 Lens Selection

The rose of OO is certainly a bit more subtle than the rosy brown of VR28. I like both but would probably opt for G40 (i.e. OO) if forced to choose.

I really like both to be honest. The vr28bip is a great lens all round and cuts light like no other I find. I couldn't edit my photo posts properly sorry as am in the car.

late to the party (had a nasty typhoon that caused a day-long blackout yesterday). the OO BIP is IMO simply a lighter less brownish shade of the vr28 BIP (or simply a lot more rosy in shade). sent pics to @thisguy as per his request altough @discostu's pics are much better.

in any case, you guys have a lot of options for the tio2. just not much for colors IMO except of course ice! have yet to try it (maybe i will if i get the time) but it seems to be awesome.

Another thought could be the seriously underrated in my opinion, Bronze Polarised, if you like the brown base tint. I wear a Bronze Polarised Why 8.2 for driving 90% of the time and it is a very good lens. I just leave them in the car so they're always there.

I have Tungsten Polars in my TiO2s and love them. They are quickly becoming my favorite lenses. I even like them over my VR28BIPs.

Back