• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti02 Pennys

I'd be nice to hear from FGG, he said after RED he was going dark for a while and he appears to be keeping his promise. But if there were a pair either he or RVF would have them!

Whilst I do have all 5 serial matching official Penny releases, the TiO2 - Emerald 04-133 is not among them. Custom examples do exist, but the 'real McCoy' would be a pair with a left arm serial, and a labelled box showing a match to that number...if such a piece existed it would be suggestive of quantity and in this respect items would surely have come to light by now, especially considering the inception of this model around mid 2001. Some years ago questions were put to a major player at US HQ regarding the existence of certain ambiguous glasses of which this was one, and the answer was "made one sample for X-Men 2 movie for a meeting and it was never returned to me"....given then it seems one was made, I would consider it likely it had no box or identifying label or a serial number, and if that is the case it would appear no different from a custom pair. There are numerous glasses that were set up with sku codes that never came to fruition and whilst it is hard to prove something does not exist this is one monster that will probably remain a myth.

Latest Posts

Back