• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ti02 XX And 1st Gen Xmetal Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Can't keep waiting "a minute" for payment. As stated I needed them gone ASAP. If I get another one for sale though you'll have 1st dibs

i feel ya bro, i try to hold things if they definitely state a pay-by date/time. but holding it "for just awhile for me" doesnt work. ends up sitting for weeks , just bad manners on the bidder's part..

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
i feel ya bro, i try to hold things if they definitely state a pay-by date/time. but holding it "for just awhile for me" doesnt work. ends up sitting for weeks , just bad manners on the bidder's part..

I agree, had some deals before where I waited and passed on other buyers cuz I already promised to hold it but then the buyer ending up wasting a week and back out. Never again unless I really trust you will keep your word. Grats on the sale Q.

Username Hidden said:
Can't keep waiting "a minute" for payment. As stated I needed them gone ASAP. If I get another one for sale though you'll have 1st dibs
I just say ASAP, but there are no replies from you, when i open O Forum again you're email stated that the sunnies sold to another person... What a great email.... but its ok dude, congratz for your sale Gbu

Username Hidden said:
Not every buyer have a bad habit like that, Trust and Integrity is the keyword dude :)

Username Hidden said:
I agree, had some deals before where I waited and passed on other buyers cuz I already promised to hold it but then the buyer ending up wasting a week and back out. Never again unless I really trust you will keep your word. Grats on the sale Q.
Yeah, you just meet the bad buyer, but not every buyer have a bad habit like that... in my case, we just have a deal, and its gone like we dont have it before, great for seller but bad for me... its okay, not my luck :)

Sorry Double post

i'll have a tio2 XX for sale soon, just wondering if i want to keep it or not but now it seems like i might..

Username Hidden said:
I just say ASAP, but there are no replies from you, when i open O Forum again you're email stated that the sunnies sold to another person... What a great email.... but its ok dude, congratz for your sale Gbu

Regardless, I gave you my PayPal info after we agreed on the price and two pms later nothing. There will be other pairs.

Thread closed

do you still have those 1st gen xmetal Juliet, serial J000315?

Username Hidden said:
do you still have those 1st gen xmetal Juliet, serial J000315?

All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.