• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Proprietary Molecule’s stuff

Custom Racing Jacket Gen 2 " Tidezealot Metallic Green " - Custom Cut Fire Polarized Iridium

Thanks to @Rick58 for creating the color for me. You're a star brother. The color " attacks " you in full sun. ;)

View attachment 559859 View attachment 559860
I'm glad you like them Dave. I've been waiting to see a picture of them with the lenses in. Fire is perfect, great choice!
That color definitely undergoes a personality change in sunlight.
0823181706a.jpg
0823181707f.jpg

I hope you don't mind the one time, mini hijack of your thread. Just figured it was easier to show them than it is to tell them. :D

I'm glad you like them Dave. I've been waiting to see a picture of them with the lenses in. Fire is perfect, great choice!
That color definitely undergoes a personality change in sunlight.
View attachment 559899 View attachment 559900
I hope you don't mind the one time, mini hijack of your thread. Just figured it was easier to show them than it is to tell them. :D

Thanks Rick. Hoping for some sun soon, so I can wear them and show off your handiwork.

I'll be sending them to you, to get that spot on the orbital repaired, that was damaged by my buddy's shop, when they inserted the right lens.

Back