• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Proprietary Molecule’s stuff

I bought a beater Gascan on eBay, purchased a set of DWP lenses from @Zax and asked @SoulFulFrog to make a pair that looked " Frozen and Cracked ".

He stunned me with this.

20190407_211207.jpg
20190407_211221.jpg

I'm in awe of how I give him an idea and he outdoes any expectation I have.

Well done brother !!!

I bought a beater Gascan on eBay, purchased a set of DWP lenses from @Zax and asked @SoulFulFrog to make a pair that looked " Frozen and Cracked ".

He stunned me with this.

View attachment 597414 View attachment 597415

Well done brother !!!
Your the genius here my friend. Your ideas are inspiring and I love everything you come up with. Thanks for sending them. Hopefully I can help you out more too..

He stunned me with this.

View attachment 597414 View attachment 597415

Well done brother !!!

Your the genius here my friend. Your ideas are inspiring and I love everything you come up with. Thanks for sending them. Hopefully I can help you out more too..

You are both Superstars!

Custom Monster Pup courtesy of @headpatrolman
( the frame somehow survived his house burning down, was covered in soot from the fire and had a powerful smoke aroma ). Several cleanings perked them up.

The frame was then sent to my mate @Jon the Don , who forwarded it off to @Wavecloud for his magic touch.

" Bamaflage " with Ikon +Red Polarized ;)

A real TEAM effort on this one. Thanks y'all !!!

20190520_182742.jpg
20190520_182802.jpg
20190520_182818.jpg

( the frame somehow survived his house burning down, was covered in soot from the fire and had a powerful smoke aroma ). Several cleanings perked them up.

The frame was then sent to my mate @Jon the Don , who forwarded it off to @Wavecloud for his magic touch.

View attachment 618449View attachment 618450View attachment 618451

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 618449View attachment 618450View attachment 618451

Looks great. I wish the pup fit me better.

Edit: bamaflage is trademarked already :lol:

Latest Posts

Back