• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Proprietary Molecule’s stuff

Custom Monster Pup courtesy of @headpatrolman
( the frame somehow survived his house burning down, was covered in soot from the fire and had a powerful smoke aroma ). Several cleanings perked them up.

The frame was then sent to my mate @Jon the Don , who forwarded it off to @Wavecloud for his magic touch.

" Bamaflage " with Ikon +Red Polarized ;)

A real TEAM effort on this one. Thanks y'all !!!

View attachment 618449View attachment 618450View attachment 618451

very very nice guys, well done

( the frame somehow survived his house burning down, was covered in soot from the fire and had a powerful smoke aroma ). Several cleanings perked them up.

The frame was then sent to my mate @Jon the Don , who forwarded it off to @Wavecloud for his magic touch.

Fantastic pictures! They look amazing 👍🏼😀

Made up my own MPH Flak 2.0 I.R. Spectrum - Prizm Field - Retina Burn Rubbers and Retina Burn Icons.

20190522_164040.jpg
20190522_164049.jpg
20190522_164106.jpg

The obvious affiliation aside :rolleyes:, those are freaking bad ass bro! Another epic custom to your stable.

Back