• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

tigbball5

Oakley Expert
These are the new frogs I have obtained since joining this forum.

1. Heaven & Earth Collection Matte Sky/ Sapphire Iridium
The sapphire iridium lens is absolutely stunning.It is is just like jade iridium but with blue. I pops a lot more than ice.

2.STAPLE x LIBERTY x Oakley
This pair is awesome and I especially like the lens etching.

3. Old Glory Prototype
As a very patriotic person I have always admired this pair and have wanted it since I started getting into Oakley. Its really cool to finally own it and I must say they look super sharp.

Enjoy the pics. (The first old glory pic turned out sick)
DSC_1387.JPG
DSC_1393.JPG
DSC_1399.JPG
DSC_1423.JPG
DSC_1426.JPG
DSC_1430.JPG
DSC_1434.JPG
DSC_1439.JPG
DSC_1454.JPG
DSC_1446.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just making sure, the TR base lens is referring to the new Prizm lenses? If that is the case I would say possibly because the pictures and videos I have seen of the TR lenses have the same tint as the sapphire. They do help with contrast, but it hasn't "wowed" me.

Heres what it looks like looking through:

DSC_1406.JPG

Just making sure, the TR base lens is referring to the new Prizm lenses? If that is the case I would say possibly because the pictures and videos I have seen of the TR lenses have the same tint as the sapphire. They do help with contrast, but it hasn't "wowed" me.

View attachment 110391

Could you please make a post on this thread? I'm dying to know...

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/where-did-your-forum-user-name-come-from.3719/

View attachment 110391
That colour looks awesome... I wonder when it'll come out custom...

These are the new frogs I have obtained since joining this forum.

1. Heaven & Earth Collection Matte Sky/ Sapphire Iridium
The sapphire iridium lens is absolutely stunning.It is is just like jade iridium but with blue. I pops a lot more than ice.

2.STAPLE x LIBERTY x Oakley
This pair is awesome and I especially like the lens etching.

3. Old Glory Prototype
As a very patriotic person I have always admired this pair and have wanted it since I started getting into Oakley. Its really cool to finally own it and I must say they look super sharp.

Enjoy the pics. (The first old glory pic turned out sick)View attachment 109865View attachment 109866View attachment 109867View attachment 109869View attachment 109870View attachment 109871View attachment 109872View attachment 109873View attachment 109874View attachment 109875

Those Matte Sky blue's are ridiculous. It just looks like solid crayola to me, and I love 'em! Definitely must pop when you wear them out!

Latest Posts

Back