• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tiger Camo Frogskins

Rules have changed slightly on ebay links. If the listing has ended you can post links to ebay. If you have a question about an ebay item you can post the link. If you are selling something on ebay you can post a link. The only time ebay links aren't allowed is to promote the sale of an item that is not yours (i.e. no look at this deal ebay links).

It would be good to post the link, I have never seen a tiger camo apart from the promo pics.

No one I know has one. They never made production. Or rather, they were produced but never sold. Depends on where you got your story from. Making them highly sought after.

Epic pair for sure. Was expecting to see a much higher price though. But bummed out that I missed it too.

I'm on ebay pretty much every day and I never saw this at all. It must've been a buy it now that sold almost instantly. Unbelieveable price too.

I'm on ebay pretty much every day and I never saw this at all. It must've been a buy it now that sold almost instantly. Unbelieveable price too.

Don't you just know it dude. Peeved I never even got a chance to see the auction.