• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tightening Up Frogskins?

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I received from Frogskins from a fellow member today and the fit seems to be loose on me. I have a small to medium sized head and they just seem to very gently grab on to my face, I feel if I bent over or anything they would slide right off. Any ideas on how to tighten them up a little bit?

If you fold the arms all the way in you will see the point where the inside of the arms contacts the inside of the orbital. Take some super glue and put a little dab on each side. Let it dry and don't extend the legs out! Once it dries it, fold the legs back out and they should fold out almost all the way but will be stopped by the little dab super glue you placed at the contact point, that will make the glasses fit a little tighter. Also if you wanted you could use a little tiny piece of tape too, but I find super glue works better, and if you want to change it back, just scrape it off. Hope this helps!

I found some thin double sided poster tape I had and applied a small piece to the inside of each hinge, worked perfectly.

Back