• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 Capacitor Availiability

I had the capacitor changed in my Timebomb at the Oakley HQ for $20. Took all of 10 minutes to have it done and back in hand.

That's great news. It looks like the US still have the capacitors in stock!

My watch is still going strong and there ave been no problems, so success all round!

Enjoy your watch! :)

Thanks for this info, my time bomb only holds charge for about 4 hours after being worn. New capacitor required soon.

Just did a capacitor change using the parts and instructions listed above. It was pretty easy, but damn the screws are tiny. You need to have the smallest flat head driver in a precision kit to do this replacement. Also, make sure you have a really bright light and a cloth workspace just in case you drop a screw so it doesn't roll away. If one of these things falls on the floor you will probably never find it again. Timebomb is back a ticking...

Has anyone changed the capacitor at Oakley HQ recently? I'm planning to stop by in the near future, and was hoping this service would still be available for my TB1's. Also, I heard that you can get the plastic pieces on the band replaced as well, anyone do that at HQ before?

Latest Posts

Back