• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Time Bomb 1 Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Forum rules dictate that all prices are posted individually since this is not an auction to the highest bidder. If the watches are available individually I would respectfully ask that we all abide by the same set of guidelines. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Looks like many if not all are called on by different individuals. Red for myself and various others by members. You may be able to move all 5 separately to each member. My shipping is USA. New Jersey 07092

Please do take note that some of rubber wrist bands are falling apart as I dun usually wear them so they have hardened throughout the years I have had them. All of them come with serial and vaults just for the black one which is a complete set including box and manuals. Spare links will be also given in the vault as I have adjusted most of them to my wrist size based on my old worn black ion plated time bomb which i plan on keeping it.

Additional pictures are always helpful. Looking forward to seeing more. Nice set up.

Username Hidden said:
Forum rules dictate that all prices are posted individually since this is not an auction to the highest bidder. If the watches are available individually I would respectfully ask that we all abide by the same set of guidelines. Thanks.
This.

Have to post individual prices rather than taking "offers" or bids.

This is not eBay.

Hi frank thanks for stating that as I was actually looking to let go the entire set altogether and ship them as one at 2500 usd let me come up with a figure for individual watches and update the forum again

Username Hidden said:
Hi frank thanks for stating that as I was actually looking to let go the entire set altogether and ship them as one at 2500 usd let me come up with a figure for individual watches and update the forum again
If you're looking to let it all go at once for one price then don't entertain offers for the individual watches. Problem solved. ;)

Frank likes three of everything not five. If he did we would be done with this by now. But them all Frank. Problem solved.

Username Hidden said:
Frank likes three of everything not five. If he did we would be done with this by now. But them all Frank. Problem solved.
Don't need them. :p

Who really does?