• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 Grails Complete

One sold 4-5 months ago for 1300 I believe

It also sat and got relistednfor over a year.

I doubt it sold for that much, but....

Just because one person paid that doesnt make it "the value" of the piece. Good luck finding someone else to pay that much now that the only person in the world who was willing to has fulfilled his cravingm

Just because one person paid that doesnt make it "the value" of the piece. Good luck finding someone else to pay that much now that the only person in the world who was willing to has fulfilled his cravingm

The red is def for keeps. Want a backup due to the glass. I’m just stating it’s a more sought after piece

Cannon Yellow, Cannon Red and Emerald are around the same value IMO

For like new figured 450 is a nice price. Of course it’s all subjective bro. Retail is 1500. So why have timebombs lost so much resell value, I have no idea. Find that the TB1 is the coolest of the Oakley watches

For like new figured 450 is a nice price. Of course it’s all subjective bro. Retail is 1500. So why have timebombs lost so much resell value, I have no idea. Find that the TB1 is the coolest of the Oakley watches

I agree its the coolest of their entire line up but the generators were crap