• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 Icon Icon S Rubbers

Gerrayne

Oakley Enthusiast
Singapore
hi guys wondering if you guys have any way of getting replacement rubber bits for the watches im really keen in getting a few sets to replace the ones i have which are damaged or broken or missing

I like your style. You will gain access to exchange in no time. Keep in mind it takes a bit to be granted access once the requirements are met.

Thanks, Wesleypipesyo.

There's a story: My girl and I are getting married in a month's time and since I don't wear rings she suggested a watch. Her dad used to be a jeweller and over a conversation about watches a few months previous he said "Don't go for a Rolex etc, look for something different, something original." So after walking around many shops, I remembered how years and years ago I saw a TimeBomb on display... only to discover now that Oakley don't make it anymore - trust me to choose a watch you can't buy in a shop, ha ha. Anyway fast forward to now and my TB Ti/White is currently being serviced / new capacitors installed and new rubber pads are on the way, all of which = I couldn't be happier :)

Thanks, Wesleypipesyo.

There's a story: My girl and I are getting married in a month's time and since I don't wear rings she suggested a watch. Her dad used to be a jeweller and over a conversation about watches a few months previous he said "Don't go for a Rolex etc, look for something different, something original." So after walking around many shops, I remembered how years and years ago I saw a TimeBomb on display... only to discover now that Oakley don't make it anymore - trust me to choose a watch you can't buy in a shop, ha ha. Anyway fast forward to now and my TB Ti/White is currently being serviced / new capacitors installed and new rubber pads are on the way, all of which = I couldn't be happier :)
That's awesome. Very original. I have a $.99 wedding band. That's a fun story, but not as good as your watch wedding band.

Thanks. The one take-away from this is that it has left me with a craving for more - because they are all very pretty :)

Back