• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 Vault Guts

Streamline

Oakley Beginner
I purchased a vault from a store using it as a display, but it has no guts. (padding, watch holder) has anyone found a suitable replacement for the innards to make it usable?

The idea of my time bomb banging around in that empty case makes my stomach turn...

I purchased a vault from a store using it as a display, but it has no guts. (padding, watch holder) has anyone found a suitable replacement for the innards to make it usable?

The idea of my time bomb banging around in that empty case makes my stomach turn...

Pelican had pluck and pick foam. If your pretty creative you can make something suitable. Or send the dimensions to them and they can custom make you foam.

Check with the "guns and glasses" crew. A lot of gun cases have special foam. They might know how to hook you up