• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 wrist pad 3D model?

delarscuevas

I should Work at Oakley
Netherlands
Hi, I just bought a TB1 which I intend to wear a lot. 💣 ⌚ B-)

It's missing the rubber wrist pads, which to my experience is fine for wearing.

However, since I have acces to an Fdm 3D printer with ninjaflex filament, and I'm a cheapass Dutchman...

Does anybody happen to have a 3D model of the pad? Any universal exchange format will do.

Cheers, Lars

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat - in need of wrist pads for my TB1. I've messaged a couple of guys on here (including the one above) but had no replies. If you do decide to make some, I'll buy a pair off you.

I'm in the same boat - in need of wrist pads for my TB1. I've messaged a couple of guys on here (including the one above) but had no replies. If you do decide to make some, I'll buy a pair off you.

I’ll double check. Sorry not sure if I still have some.

Hi, I just bought a TB1 which I intend to wear a lot. 💣 ⌚ B-)

It's missing the rubber wrist pads, which to my experience is fine for wearing.

However, since I have acces to an Fdm 3D printer with ninjaflex filament, and I'm a cheapass Dutchman...

Does anybody happen to have a 3D model of the pad? Any universal exchange format will do.

Cheers, Lars
I can tell you from experience you're gonna pay a lot for the files. Nobody is going to do all that work and just hand over the files to someone else.

Good point.

I just got a very kind offer from an OF-member for a set of OEM's. Took it gladly and will use them.

However I will probably measure and model them myself anyways, and see what happens when I print them. Will let you guys know in due time.:)

Cheers, Lars.