• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 2 and Livestrong Replacement Rubber

Hi All, just wondering if there has been any updates regarding possible replacement of the Timebomb 2 red rubber bands?
Called up Oakley in the US and they said I would have to send it in for an evaluation with no promise that spare parts would be available.
I asked if I could email them with a quote and the customer service lady told me that they do not offer that service, so technically I could send the watch in from overseas, to then get told that they have no spare parts or perhaps the price is too expensive for me = waste of postage and waste of time.

Hi All, just wondering if there has been any updates regarding possible replacement of the Timebomb 2 red rubber bands?
Called up Oakley in the US and they said I would have to send it in for an evaluation with no promise that spare parts would be available.
I asked if I could email them with a quote and the customer service lady told me that they do not offer that service, so technically I could send the watch in from overseas, to then get told that they have no spare parts or perhaps the price is too expensive for me = waste of postage and waste of time.

Ive been in that situation and oakley/ lux CS sucks to be honest. Its up to you if you want to take that risk of sending your watch, they told me to send mine too and i was so pissed of them and told them that im not asking for free replacement parts and im willing to pay whatever the amount is. Your Tb2 is irreplaceable as they no longer have it. What you can do is to find someone to go there and buy the tb2 band for you. Ive got mine after 2yrs and what i have been told that they only have 6 or less replacement banda left and 2 of them was already neen bought. Anyway goodluck and i hope you can get your parts too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no more straps left in HQ - you'd be wasting your time, unfortunately.

Ive been in that situation and oakley/ lux CS sucks to be honest. Its up to you if you want to take that risk of sending your watch, they told me to send mine too and i was so pissed of them and told them that im not asking for free replacement parts and im willing to pay whatever the amount is. Your Tb2 is irreplaceable as they no longer have it. What you can do is to find someone to go there and buy the tb2 band for you. Ive got mine after 2yrs and what i have been told that they only have 6 or less replacement banda left and 2 of them was already neen bought. Anyway goodluck and i hope you can get your parts too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bands are all gone now - I know a few people who picked up the last few.

Has anyone thought about contacting one of those sellers that sell the fake replica Oakley Timebomb II and ask them to see if they can sell the "fake" rubber bands?
I have just had an e-mail back from one of them - a no go. I will try a few more but I know that, although there are multiple replica watch sellers, all the watches come from two or three factories...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back