• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 2 and Livestrong Replacement Rubber

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
Ive noticed that this has been a common theme amongst members. Id like to start a thread and try to give the necessary guidance for anyone looking. As everyone is aware; these are very difficult items to find. Due to the stress on the rubber part of the TB2 bracelet faces, it will tear over time.

What options do we have? Are their replacement rubbers available to buy?

Ive never seen a livestrong replacement rubber yellow. Any help, advise or people who can develop replacement rubber bands will be life savers.

Steve

Last edited:
i would love a spare band - i still have an uncut one on the 747 i bought from you last christmas. i have been reluctant to cut it but i have been getting closer to doing so.

i know that the chinese factory that were making the knock off tb2's were using authentic unobtanium bands but they don't have any left, either....

last time i enquired at customer services they wanted £80 per side - i was reluctant to pay that as at the time i didn't have the watch!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i would love a spare band - i still have an uncut one on the 747 i bought from you last christmas. i have been reluctant to cut it but i have been getting closer to doing so.

i know that the chinese factory that were making the knock off tb2's were using authentic unobtanium bands but they don't have any left, either....

last time i enquired at customer services they wanted £80 per side - i was reluctant to pay that as at the time i didn't have the watch!

I'm sure there's members out there with replacement bands. OR can offer solutions. We will see; my Livestrong Tb2 seems like a more difficult find for the yellow rubber.

Glad you have a spare, got that hook up kid ;P

i don't have a spare - that is why i haven't cut the one on the watch i bought from you! i should have took the plunge when oakley had them because i was actively searching for one.

i don't have a spare - that is why i haven't cut the one on the watch i bought from you! i should have took the plunge when oakley had them because i was actively searching for one.

Damn I misread your post. One of the Tb2s had an extra band one side or both. I can't recall. But agreed; it's a tricky venture. But you def can't wear it that large.

Take it to a reputable jeweler. So you can enjoy that beauty. I love my TB2. Cut the embilical cord; otherwise it hasn't lived!

To my knowledge they're all out of livestrong bands at Foothills. Nada, nil, zilch. If Oakley EU doesn't have any lying around, then you're crap out of luck

i have spare red bands but i'm not selling them as I have a TB2 currently in use. You can get red bands from Foothills but it's an extremely convoluted process particularly for those who live outside of USA.

As for replacement bands, i've been looking into it but the cost of getting the mould made etc just simply won't stack up with the amount of investment needed vs the amount of bands that can be sold to break even.

To my knowledge they're all out of livestrong bands at Foothills. Nada, nil, zilch. If Oakley EU doesn't have any lying around, then you're crap out of luck

i have spare red bands but i'm not selling them as I have a TB2 currently in use. You can get red bands from Foothills but it's an extremely convoluted process particularly for those who live outside of USA.

As for replacement bands, i've been looking into it but the cost of getting the mould made etc just simply won't stack up with the amount of investment needed vs the amount of bands that can be sold to break even.

Hopefully there's someone out there that will do it to support the Oteam
:D:dance2:

I'll gladly do it if i get enough numbers. Probably need a gofundme page or something so that i can organise a batch made based on specific numbers and lower the cost per unit

I'm all for it! Hopefully we can round up the troops :comando:

Latest Posts

Back