• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bomb 2, last 10

Just browsing the Bay when I came a frost this. First time I have seen one for sale. Not what what makes it different other then the display box because I could find a serial on the watch itself.

New Oakley Time Bomb II Limited Last 10 Watch OW0007 01 | eBay

Chunk of change right there :)

Why i didnt get it, they took the last 10 time bombs in the oakley inventory, brought them back inhouse, and took the SN and etched it on a plate indicating it is x#/10 with the SN on the plate. Cool part is the sigs on the plate but the watch itself for me was basically brought to a trophy store and made a custom display box. now, if the watch itself was etched x/10 or given a different face/colorway/dial etc. i would have been all over it.

Of course, my 2 cents. And the fact that it was over the set $$$ value in my head by $800 was also a deciding factor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why i didnt get it, they took the last 10 time bombs in the oakley inventory, brought them back inhouse, and took the SN and etched it on a plate indicating it is x#/10 with the SN on the plate. Cool part is the sigs on the plate but the watch itself for me was basically brought to a trophy store and made a custom display box. now, if the watch itself was etched x/10 or given a different face/colorway/dial etc. i would have been all over it.
That's what I was expecting (I have only seen one other one in a post). Something to make it stand out. The wigs are cool but take away the box and your left with a "normal" TB2. I can't see the justification for the price. That said it would be impressive to have this in your collection :)

that box is cooler then mine, but you are right the watch looks the same as the regular TBII, you would have thought that they would have made the watch special in someway as well......

That's what I was expecting (I have only seen one other one in a post). Something to make it stand out. The wigs are cool but take away the box and your left with a "normal" TB2. I can't see the justification for the price. That said it would be impressive to have this in your collection :)

How about an elite looking '10' on the face not in your face but sorta blended in the face but more visible at certain angles?

OR

visible with polarized lenses! That would have been sick, and useful!

I am disappointed with the packaging itself. The box seems it came from TB2 and juliet combo. Top of the box has the typical "instruments of time coin". Inside was replaced with a carbon fiber plate. Plaque has signatures, serial number of the watch indicating it is X/10.
(O... K??)
Does not have a blue ray disc nor booklet.

Inside top cover has ellipse "O". It could have been an elite logo.

For $3500 watch plus taxes and no f and f, I might as well get the sku carbon Juliet that went with the TB2 Juliet combo.

The 10th anniversary packaging looks better imo.

I bought 8 out of 10 and

@Joseph Smith bought 7 out of 10.

But given it is the final 10 and I was able to get it signed by sir Jim Jannard's hunter gatherer. Sure why not. A present from my wife anyway.

Last edited:
Back