• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bomb 2, last 10

I am disappointed with the packaging itself. The box seems it came from TB2 and juliet combo. Top of the box has the typical "instruments of time coin". Inside was replaced with a carbon fiber plate. Plaque has signatures, serial number of the watch indicating it is X/10.
(O... K??)
Does not have a blue ray disc nor booklet.

Inside top cover has ellipse "O". It could have been an elite logo.

For $3500 watch plus taxes and no f and f, I might as well get the sku carbon Juliet that went with the TB2 Juliet combo.

The 10th anniversary packaging looks better imo.

I bought 8 out of 10 and

@Joseph Smith bought 7 out of 10.

But given it is the final 10 and I was able to get it signed by sir Jim Jannard's hunter gatherer. Sure why not. A present from my wife anyway.

so, how can i get on your wife's list of people to five gifts to? hint: CARBON FIBER.

Just browsing the Bay when I came across this. First time I have seen one for sale. Not sure what makes it different other then the display box because I couldn't find a serial on the watch itself.

New Oakley Time Bomb II Limited Last 10 Watch OW0007 01 | eBay

Chunk of change right there :)
I stumped upon this post by chance. This ad on eBay was mine :)
Notice the seller - california.direct, I ended up selling it to a collector that is a member here.

Back