• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Time Bomb 2 Livestrong

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all,

I am interest in one Oakley Watch that I wasn't able to acquire during my long collection history and love of oakley watches. Unfortunently; i sold my whole collection to some great O members and one local buyer (thanks again :) btw). I hope everyone is loving their O Gear. Now that I have some extra cash set aside; the only watch im interested in purchasing is the Timebomb 2 Livestrong. I love the colorway and think it would be a great new addition to my watch collection. If anyone knows someone or personally has one used or new that would sell it; id greatly appreciate it. I am willing to pay in cash. I have a lot of positive reviews of customers and will make sure whomever i deal with; will be a positive experience

Any and all help finding this watch is much appreciated.

Stevo

Some people reacted to this post.
Great member to deal with here and nothing but positive things to say about my dealings with him.

Someone help this man out with a great piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I would love to buy it but this item sold new for 3050 and he's pretty set on selling it for 3750 which is 700 dollars higher then retail. Can someone help ;)

Darn ebay sellers! Good luck with your search, Steve!

Username Hidden said:
Darn ebay sellers! Good luck with your search, Steve!

Thanks bud. And thanks Steve! I should of bought the one several months back on here when I had the chance. I'm sure there is a few members hoarding them in a dusty closet. :):lol:

Username Hidden said:
Thanks bud. And thanks Steve! I should of bought the one several months back on here when I had the chance. I'm sure there is a few members hoarding them in a dusty closet. :):lol:
No clue who those damn hoarders might be. ;)

Username Hidden said:
No clue who those damn hoarders might be. ;)
LOL can you give me some hints. Like a map or something maybe I can hunt them down using Oakley infrared

Username Hidden said:
LOL can you give me some hints. Like a map or something maybe I can hunt them down using Oakley infrared
Nope. No idea. Sorry. Maybe it's pjd. o_O

Bump...