• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bomb 2 types/releases?!

Daniel Paul Hoffmann

Oakley Beginner
Dearest;
I got offered a TimeBomb 2 for a affordable price though there is an issue I am note sure about:
On the dial the "automatic" is written in white letters not red (or yellow) => There are only very very few pictures of "automatic" written in white letters so I am a bit insecure whether the watch I have been offered is authentic.

I checked the screws on the back side and other details according to a thread on o-review about fake TimeBomb2 watches and all seams fine. The piece is numbered on the backside with a 5 digit serial (having two leading zeros).

Does anyone own a Timebomb2 with the "automatic" written in white letters? Or does anyone know something about this.

Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you very much for the fast reply! I searched for all articles with "time bomb 2" but could not find any about fading letter. Though I found one about problems with the wrist band of a member who seams to use the watch on daily bases and the letters are white also...