• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 2

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
Hello this could be my 1st Oakley watch pick up,what's the going rate for these thanks it's only ever been display item in collection.

I have been watching the watches for a few months. Appears the TBII has been going for about $1600-$1700 new on Ebay. Slightly more for the LiveStrong TBII. There is one on Ebay now, about 22 hours left at $1325. I think it will end up in that $1600 range.
I would be more interested but I have already spent the next 5 years budget in the last few months. Good luck.

About a year ago I bought this watch for about $1690, so the pricehavent changed much.. Seems like there are still a lot on the market not sold

Thanks all for replays will keep you posted doing a deal on a mountain bike for one in next few days

Guy local trying to sell one for $2000.00. I am really nervous about buying off of eBay. Bought a pair of full cells recently that were complete junk. Luckily enough, eBay was in my favor and I was refunded.

1347397719193.jpg

Got it!

Back