• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bomb glass

Yes, I tried but they only fix very light scratches. Thanks, appreciate the help. I found online same shape of glass replacements for less than $20. I haven’t taken apart mine yet but I will just to measure it.

I think the way glass curves there are no true matches. I believe otherwise there would be someone on here who sell them or offer replacement services

I had some old stock lying around so I thought I would get glasses cut for these two cases, one with the seal in and one with the seal taken out. I could get some more cut if anyone is interested, the cost would be around $120 AUD + shipping to your location.
NOTE: Please take to a watchmaker/technician for fitting, the watch will not be water-resistant due to the aftermarket glass fit.

Cheers Deano

Timebomb glass cut no seal_1.jpg

Timebomb glass cut no seal_2.jpg

Timebomb glass cut with seal_1.jpg

Timebomb glass cut with seal_2.jpg

I had some old stock lying around so I thought I would get glasses cut for these two cases, one with the seal in and one with the seal taken out. I could get some more cut if anyone is interested, the cost would be around $120 AUD + shipping to your location.
NOTE: Please take to a watchmaker/technician for fitting, the watch will not be water-resistant due to the aftermarket glass fit.

Cheers Deano

View attachment 721723

View attachment 721724

View attachment 721725

View attachment 721726
You need to make your own post offering these (if you havent already). Pretty cool to offer these

Back