• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb II Serial List

5A1AD2B0-2178-4C29-BA0D-A5E813FF2100.jpeg

# 1074

Are the live strong timebomb 2’s more coveted than the regular red band TB2’s.. been thinking bout pulling the trigger and buying one on eBay but have some moral consumer qualms about purchasing something tainted by Armstrong’s doping scandal..
I’ve been a clean athlete in my respective sports my whole life...

Are the live strong timebomb 2’s more coveted than the regular red band TB2’s.. been thinking bout pulling the trigger and buying one on eBay but have some moral consumer qualms about purchasing something tainted by Armstrong’s doping scandal..

In general they're rarer and more valuable than regular but if you have moral issues they're unlikely to go away after you've purchased it.

...and another thing to bear in mind is that the yellow unobtanium band is almost impossible to source - even the red one is rarely available..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

True.. but usually when something is shiny and pretty my moral compass goes haywire haha...
yep! i bought my tb2 with an uncut band - 18 months later i still havent sized it! that day is getting closer, though...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back