• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb links

It came in yesterday. It's beautiful! As I guessed it doesn't even come close to fitting so the hunt continues. What pisses me off is that it fits my wife perfectly and now she thinks she gets to wear it.

I have 2 links in that finish. Not in mint condition by any means, but not beat. Never planned to sell them separately, but it would be a shame for you not to get to wear it. PM me.

I have 2 links in that finish. Not in mint condition by any means, but not beat. Never planned to sell them separately, but it would be a shame for you not to get to wear it. PM me.
I didn't realize that the first generation F bracelets had different shaped links than the second generations. My links are for an F serial number. Somebody help him out!

Anyone know if Icon or Icon Small links will fit the TB? They're the same curved ones. Thanks.

I got 2 and it fits well enough. I'd like another to make it a bit better and maybe a couple spares. It must have previously been worn by a girl lol