• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bomb question

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
Thinking about buying this watch, but don’t know that much about this model. Can any sharp eyed expert here tell me (by looking at the one picture) how many links were taken out and about what size wrist this would fit? Also, does it look legit?

5E16E4AC-28A9-4ADD-910D-C585A5EC54B2.jpeg

2C37E39A-F09A-4ABE-84FA-FBADF90CC22B.jpeg

It is also likely you will want to change the capacitor out to the new Ion version.... a full charge will last months not days but you have to always keep it charged to some degree and not let it run down to stop or the capacitor will croak.... I have found one winder that winds the TB1 properly, traditional winders do not work (in short without a bunch of explanation) so if you plan to wear it only on occasion you might look into that...

Ships out of Australia...

It is also likely you will want to change the capacitor out to the new Ion version.... a full charge will last months not days but you have to always keep it charged to some degree and not let it run down to stop or the capacitor will croak.... I have found one winder that winds the TB1 properly, traditional winders do not work (in short without a bunch of explanation) so if you plan to wear it only on occasion you might look into that...

Ships out of Australia...
Good to know, thanks for the info.

Latest Posts

Back