• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bombs ….

obxc

Oakley Beginner
I just inherited 3 time bombs. How do i determine if the are 1 or 2 models? And possibly their values.? ( I have boxes and vaults for 2 of them ).

Thx

1665857519962.jpeg

I’m sure the one one the right is a woman’s

Those are the Icon which is a smaller version than the Timebombs... Still a great find... $275-$300ish no box $350-$400ish with Box
I’m sure the one one the right is a woman’s

Thanks!
Kind of surprised that is all they are worth with vault and box. Regardless… thank you for the info y’all have provided.

Thanks!
Kind of surprised that is all they are worth with vault and box. Regardless… thank you for the info y’all have provided.
The Timebomb family which the Icon was a part of was a spectacular watch in its time and some versions are still highly sought after today... With that being said, time told the tale though, and it turned out the capacitors had issues in these watches and if we are being real honest here, were sold for way more than they were actually worth to build. There are some detailed threads and articles here on the subject if you wanted to dig into it a little deeper.

Back