• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For A New Cell Phone...Narrowed It Down To 2..

Which Cell Phone should I get

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
It that time again for a new cell phone. I have a choice of 2 that I have been looking at. Now I know some of you guys/gals would offer up another brand/model. But this will just makes things way to complicated in my decision making. So that you don't have to ask me a ton of questions, I am very tech savey when it comes to electronics. So ease of use is NOT an issue here. The 2 and only 2 choices I have whittled it down to is the Motorola Droid Razr and the Apple Iphone 4S. (I wish the Iphone 4S was available with 4G on Verizon now)

Now I know possible some of you will say the Verizon Iphone will be available with 4g real soon. But that is down the road for now. as I usually get a new one every year. So pitch me your choice!!!!

Personally my choice is the Droid Razr, I have actually been looking at this phone for myself, the things that sell me on it are the gorilla glass, kevlar back, and awesome looking screen.

Personally my choice is the Droid Razr, I have actually been looking at this phone for myself, the things that sell me on it are the gorilla glass, kevlar back, and awesome looking screen.

They also have the new updated software coming next year for the Razr. It will have face recognition for the unlock of the phone, also a few other surprise tibbits. They were considering biometrics too. I believe the updated software for this is dubbed "the icecream sandwich"

yea. google always names their software versions after desserts. Froyo, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, etc.

Honeslty the Razr is cool, but ios and the iphone work perfectly together, you'll get much better battery life, a greater app selection, better developers.

Also, the "Kevlar back" is really just a sticker. It will provide next to no protection. It does look sweet however. A friend of mine at school here actually went to China and worked on the development and stress testing of the Razr. Its a nice phone, but honestly, iOS is far less headaches than android.

i know just a little about phones ;]

These are probably two of the best phones on the market at the moment and I don't think you can go wrong with either one. It just comes down to what you like...I do have to agree with qtrain23 because the ios and the iphone do work perfectly together. I recently switched from an Android phone (Droid Bionic) to the iPhone 4S and I'm glad I did...I like the smaller size of the iPhone 4 because it's easier to pack around than the bigger Droid phones. Also where I'm at 4G really isn't available yet so I really didn't need a 4G phone.

iPhone!
i have the older one and i'm pretty happy with it. . .
my girl has the 4 and she loves it. . .

Back