• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For An Oakley Vault Roadtrip!!!!!!!!

This rules yankees on tv in next room Road Trip blogs on computer...I am not sure who will score more....

This thread got me motivated to check my Vault now. LOL

Me too.....oh wait a minute....there isn't one around me. Heading down to Newport, RI next weekend. I think there is one on the way there, or close to there.

This rules yankees on tv in next room Road Trip blogs on computer...I am not sure who will score more....

At least you have a team that scores runs. I am a Mets fan and it is just another disappointing year. But I have the Mets on now and I am willing to bet that XMETALMANIAC will score more.

UPDATE........oh no..... wife is driving now.......I am strapped in like a drag car driver getting catapulted down the 1/4 mile. I swear she says we will make the sawgrass mall vault before it closes!!!!!

I got a few but we still have time......I also have a new contact and will possibly have more soon if this pans out .......

I have an awesome idea that I just thought of....... it would be cool if I set up an IP camera as I drive and take everyone with me as I travel to different vaults. Run a live blog with chat.........

Just got a call from a friend........ I now have a ghost text gascan s enroute to me. Waiting on 2 more hopefuls.......

Yeah I saw one of those at my Vault. Thought about picking them up. Gonna sleep on it and maybe go back tomorrow. Was it $89 at your Vault too?

Yes it was.... The guys at this vault (which was my first time there) are real nice and are familiar with modding and collecting....

Latest Posts

Back