• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For An Oakley Vault Roadtrip!!!!!!!!

UPDATE on the Ichiro Radars.... I didn't make it back to that particular vault due to how far away I was, and that they would have probably closed. I spoke with an employee at one of the stores and they told me if one store has something they can transfer to another store so you can get it. But again I can't confirm this, as it was what one employee told me.

Oh wow, I thought they'd be a lot more expensive.

Hmmm. Should I go back and pick up the Fuel Cell? LOL

Get the fuel cell.....They are discontinued and you will kick yourself for it.

Don't do what I did and not buy more radars. I didn't expect so many people that might have wanted them. (I had 5 PM meassage for them ) I would have sold them for what I paid for them to help people out.......

I just obtained a Gascan S text frame which is super rare. Hopefully these 2 other ones I am waiting for will pan out too. I will update on them as soon as I hear more.

Thing is the Fuel Cell doesn't really look good on me. Not bad but not really $89 worth either. :(

Fuel Cell is larger on me then what I normally wear. But sometime in the near future you may have someone that will trade with you. Its an investment. If anything consider that repalcement emerald iridium lenses for a fuel cell are $60.00 shipped.......I have made some trades in the past that were good, and at least I had something to work with.....You never know....

Fuel Cell is larger on me then what I normally wear. But sometime in the near future you may have someone that will trade with you. Its an investment. If anything consider that repalcement emerald iridium lenses for a fuel cell are $60.00 shipped.......I have made some trades in the past that were good, and at least I had something to work with.....You never know....
Are they Emeralds? I thought they were Jades. But yeah, I am a sucker for any green lenses. LOL

Oh there was an exclusive Radar there, I think the saleslady said. Not really sure what it was though as I'm not too familiar with the Radar line.

This was great xmetalmaniac, I liked watching the progess from store to store. Sounds like you made some great finds! I have always wanted to try something like that. Great idea posting it, thanks for that and don't forget to post some pics of all your finds.

Back