• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For An Oakley Vault Roadtrip!!!!!!!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
About 2 years ago a fellow Oakley fanatic and I traveled to 5 Oakley vaults in 2 days. It would have been 1 day but we started late in the day and couldn't make it to the vaults before they closed. So now I got to make up for it again. Heading off to see what treasures can be found.... Last year while on a business trip in Texas for a few days, I went to a vault and I had an opportuninty to pick up 3 different Romeo 2 frames BNIB and I didn't, I should have kicked myself.

I never thought I would look for o-matter artist series frames until I found this website, especially rare ones. Oh, how many times I have seen some rare artist frames and I never thought they would be desired as much as they are. DAMN, I remember some frames I missed out on.

Oh well, I guess I learned my lesson!!! I will post what I pick up when I return home....

I was considering on doing updates as I go to each store, but that would be so wrong!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for artist series you'll most likely find Koziks, pimples or donwoods at vaults

Just got on the road heading north. Im going to attempt a blog as I go to each one. Lol.......

Its about 8:30 est and the weather is clear. Very light traffic. The wife plans to stop at a few Yankee candle stores. (Should I let her???)

Just got on the road heading north. Im going to attempt a blog as I go to each one. Lol.......

Its about 8:30 est and the weather is clear. Very light traffic. The wife plans to stop at a few Yankee candle stores. (Should I let her???)
u

If she's willing to let you stop at that many Oakley Vaults or sunglass stores. Keep an eye out for the SGH Holbrook too!

Ok...... I am having a hard time uploading pix from my phone into imageshack I will wait till later. Vault stop#1 I picked up some ichiro radars bnib and some shirts........ not much else to get.........
headed to #2.

Back