• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For Another Vault Road Trip

If those are 24Ks, I'm going to poop my pants. I think you have about the same probability of finding a 24K at a Vault as you do of finding a Romeo.

+1 probability at 5% the most for 24K, but you'll never know...best guess could be IH juliet or 04-125 Juliet Ruby

So I have been visiting O Stores at the Gurnee Mall and the Mall of America? Thanks

So I have been visiting O Stores at the Gurnee Mall and the Mall of America? Thanks
I live right by the Vault in Gurnee Mills. Honestly, there isn't much to write home about in there. Not sure what you're looking for, but I've been in and outta there a few times the past 6 weeks (did spend a few bucks no doubt) and while they did end up finding me a pair of Carbon Juliets w/ BIP lenses, (took about a month for them to come in), their aren't any stellar deals or anything work driving 3.5 hours for. If you do go & have any questions, hopefully a dude named Jeff is working and ask for him. The dude is a genius.

I live right by the Vault in Gurnee Mills. Honestly, there isn't much to write home about in there. Not sure what you're looking for, but I've been in and outta there a few times the past 6 weeks (did spend a few bucks no doubt) and while they did end up finding me a pair of Carbon Juliets w/ BIP lenses, (took about a month for them to come in), their aren't any stellar deals or anything work driving 3.5 hours for. If you do go & have any questions, hopefully a dude named Jeff is working and ask for him. The dude is a genius.

Jeff is the man! He is my go to guy if i have any tough Oakley questions. And that was your Juliet? I offered them an extra fifty for it, but they werent having it. :)

Back