• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For Another Vault Road Trip

My guess is its an X Squared with ruby iridium, I called all the Oakley stores in Florida last week and that was the only X Squared or X metal left in the state it seemed...[/quote

The pair didn't come from a Vault or O-Store......

What's the difference between a vault store and an O store? Gurnee, IL or the Mall of America for me it I want to hit a vault store. Both about 3.5 hours either direction.

Pistolpetefan where are you from in Wisconsin? I am in central WI, shawano, CO.
Reedsburg. I wish there was a vault in the Dells. Would seem like such a perfect place for one. Tons of visitors, outlet Mall, no other vaults anywhere close, people doing all kinds of outdoor activities where sunglasses are needed.

Any update on the purchases? I am driving to Indianapolis next week for the MOTO GP race and need to know if I should be on the lookiout for anything special at the Vaults along the way. I think I will be relatively close to a few Vaults (Niagara Falls, Grove City PA and Monroe OH).

Any update on the purchases? I am driving to Indianapolis next week for the MOTO GP race and need to know if I should be on the lookiout for anything special at the Vaults along the way. I think I will be relatively close to a few Vaults (Niagara Falls, Grove City PA and Monroe OH).
Typically Niagara Falls Vault > Grove City

And if you can avoid taking the I-90 and I-79 and go through the State Parks to the east it makes for an epic drive. I deeply regret not mapping the way we took from Altoona back to Buffalo, best drive ever. The I-90 and I-79 is boring. It adds alot of time but well worth it.

I didn't see much in the south end, nothing that even jumped out in DE cases. But when I was in Orlando last month, I did get a few nice pick ups......

image.jpg

So... What's in the damn box???

Last edited:
Typically Niagara Falls Vault > Grove City

And if you can avoid taking the I-90 and I-79 and go through the State Parks to the east it makes for an epic drive. I deeply regret not mapping the way we took from Altoona back to Buffalo, best drive ever. The I-90 and I-79 is boring. It adds alot of time but well worth it.
I was just to the grove city vault and they had nothing. If it's not on your way, don't go out of your way.

Back