• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Tank/Minute Machine UK seller?

Tank wanted

I should Work at Oakley
Hello all is there any UK based members selling either Time Tank or Minute Machine please? TIA🤞👍

Heya, welcome to the forum ^_^

All WTS/WTB threads related to Watches should be put in the Misc. Oakley Exchange Area found here Misc. Oakley Exchange
Hiya thanks very much for your reply,the actual post is here in Misc. etc. but there’s no username & I can’t comment on the post as it says I’ve insufficient privileges to reply (see attached screenshot)

FA87BB92-B01A-424A-8EDE-6B208FCC0DBE.png

Yes, you either need a certain amount of posts or membership to be able to properly post in the buy/sell part of the forum - the specific requirements are “You must be a member for at least 14 days and have at least 15 posts to view this area.” So keep posting and you should be able to see it soon!

Yes, you either need a certain amount of posts or membership to be able to properly post in the buy/sell part of the forum - the specific requirements are “You must be a member for at least 14 days and have at least 15 posts to view this area.” So keep posting and you should be able to see it soon!
I will do,although I think that watch has sold now. Thanks again much appreciated

Back