• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Tank

Seanb13

Oakley Beginner
Help please. I took my watch out to wear it and to my surprise the crown popped out right on the floor. How do I fix this? Does it just push back in? I tried but did not want to push too hard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

E77B49C5-6CF1-406F-96A6-E2A581CCAFDB.jpeg

D3F06997-1AEC-4FFD-9F1E-A7FB004A1091.jpeg

I say take it to a Jeweler. They shouldn’t charge much if it’s an easy fix. Better than trying and damaging the stem itself which will cost you a lot more. Better safe than sorry in this situation.

The crown might have come undone from the stem. Check the crown if the threaded hole on the center has a bit of the stem in it. If it has, then it has broken off. If its empty it needs be screwed back onto the stem. I don't know if you could remove the movement off the casing with the stem still in. I haven't tried that but if you cannot remove the movement off the casing, you will need a very small tweezer to hold onto the stem to pull it out without the crown.

Last edited:
The stem looks like this without the crown. The Crown screws onto the threaded part of the stem.

untitled.png

If you could somehow remove the movement from the casing without removing the stem then it will be easier to re-screw the crown.

To remove the crown and stem from the movement, you need to release it by pushing something like a toothpick on the hole near where the crown is while pulling out the crown and stem.

(Picture reference next post below)

Last edited:
The stem looks like this without the crown. The Crown screws onto the threaded part of the stem.

View attachment 829757

If you could somehow remove the movement from the casing without removing the stem then it will be easier to re-screw the crown.

To remove the crown and stem from the movement, you need to release it by pushing something like a toothpick on the hole near where the crown is while pulling out the crown and stem.

(Picture reference next post below)

Back