• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time tank

I've owned a detonator, saddle back and my minute machine just got to my p.o. box and I'm not home. Soooooo
Saddle back +1
Mm???
Detonator =don't ever buy it.

I've owned a detonator, saddle back and my minute machine just got to my p.o. box and I'm not home. Soooooo
Saddle back +1
Mm???
Detonator =don't ever buy it.
haha, you really don't like the detonator? I love the James Bond design style and the small size (subtle until someone catches a glimpse), the only I see is the, mineral glass since it makes it prone to scratches

haha, you really don't like the detonator? I love the James Bond design style and the small size (subtle until someone catches a glimpse), the only I see is the, mineral glass since it makes it prone to scratches
I loved my Detonator but the fatal flaw was the strap always splitting at the holes where the buckle pin passes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, it is a cool watch, but you are not missing much really, now that you have a MM I don't think you'll want anything else (maybe and FMJ lol)
My first love has been my saddleback. And with a good reason. I'm OCD. So when I put a watch on in the morning it has to be not ice cold. Leather is warmer all the time than metal. So in summer my truck stays cool and it does in winter too. You'll say why not wear it to bed to keep it warm.....because the OCD again. I don't like things on my while I sleep. No one touching me and no body parts touching another body part except my fingers and toes. So yeah saddle back will always win hands down.