• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time to become an Oakley addict

Bo™

Oakley Enthusiast
Belgium
Hello everyone,

My name is Bo and although i live in Belgium where sunny days are rare, I've always had a love for Oakleys and the relaxing feeling they give me when i wear them. I was recently diagnosed with hypper sensitivity and have discovered that blocking out light (less light inside and Oakleys both inside and outside) really helps lower my stress level by not being over stimulated all the time.
Therefore i have decided to do what i have always wanted to do : Buy a lot more Oakleys and wear them all the time ! People may look at me weird on cloudy days or inside a restaurant but i don't care anymore :p

I'll be asking for a lot of advice here because i find it difficult to choose from all the frames available and most stores around here only have a couple of models to try out. After wearing a Badman and almost buying it on the spot because i loved it so much, i came home and read about the hinge problems and ever since then i have not been able to make a decision ... Badman or something else like triggerman ? Carbon Shift ? ... It's driving me crazy and that's why I'm here ... I need some expert advice :)

Right now I own the following Oakleys:
-Straight - Fire Iridium (my first oakley, not sure about the frame but it says "straight on the inside)
-Snowboard goggles - persimmon (never used these myself)
-unknown with unknown purple looking iridium small oval glasses (never wore this much)
-Whiskers - Gold Iridium Polarised (had these for about 12 years and just had the lenses renewed, love these)
-Conductor 8 - OO red iridium polarised (bought these a couple of weeks ago and love them .. just hoping the spring hinges will last along time)

Intrested in buying:
Frames: Carbon Shift, Conductor 8, Turbine Rotor, Flak2.0, Ev zero, Triggerman, ? Badman ?
Lenses: Prizm Daily Polarised ! , Tungsten, Fire, 24K, Violet, Prizm Road, Prizm Trail

any advice on any of these i apreciated ;)

Hello Bo :welcome:,

You have come to the right place if you want to purchase waayyy too many Oakleys. You will find a wealth of knowledge and a bunch of people who enjoy encouraging irresponsible spending habits. I'd say you have some good choices on your list. Personally, I would go for the Triggerman with Daily Prizm. That is one of my go to pairs right now, they are light and comfortable and won't break the bank. The Prizm Daily lenses filter out quite a bit of light, but still make colors look great. Best of luck in your search!

Thanks everyone :)

@BHarry i'm starting to lean towards the triggerman since people are saying it's the same shape as the badman .. I have not been able to try one on yet and they seemed very different in pictures but i know the badman fir me really well so i guess this one should be great for me too then.

Welcome Bo. Please tell how you got your username TradeMarked? Nice work man....

Welcome Bo. Please tell how you got your username TradeMarked? Nice work man....
Haha .. glad you like it ... well my real name is Bo and when i use that it often is too short .. so one day i someone suggested to add a heart or something with the alt codes ... so i decided to just trademark my name that way ... just press alt and a code and you can add many different symbols. You can google the codes for each symbols ;)

Back