• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time To Get Rid Of My Antix Collection......Time For A Change....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well the Antix got me back into Oakley's last Spring. It is now time to move on. I am still in love with anything Oakley...and a forum member once said that my "taste" will change. I must tip my cap to that member....because indeed they have changed. If I do not sell any of these, that will be fine, as I am hoping that I do not sell (or trade) any of what I have listed below. ****PLEASE NOTE**** You might be able to obtain these shades lower on EBay or CL....and that is fine......as the prices are what they are valued to me. If you have negative commentary that you wish to share, please send me a PM and I will respond accordingly. I am not interested in trading for Jupiter, Holbrooks or Frogs (possibly others too...but these are what I can think off of the top of my dome-piece). I am open to shipping outside of the Continental US....but you must pay the difference. Payment is via PayPal gift....otherwise add 3% to the prices noted below.....Thanks for looking!

Antix Australia - includes box and bag for $70.00 shipped.

2011-11-25091125.jpg

Antix - Polished Root Beer with Bronze Polarized iridium....$150.00 shipped.

DSC03016.jpg

Antix - Sebastoian Loeb frame from Swinic and Fire iridium lens. Incudes bag for $125.00

DSC03013.jpg

Antix - Fonseca - includes mibrofiber bag......SOLD!!!!

Antix - French Flag - Includes bag and box for $90.00 shipped.

DSC03019.jpg

Antix - Ghost Text frame (purchased from Swinic) and Emerald Iridium Lens....SOLD!!!!!!. This is a favorite of mine. No box...and generic Oakley bag....

Antix - Metallic Red...another favorite! No box....only bag. SOLD!!!

There might be more to come....as I think I have more Antix frames....I just can't think of them right now. If you need more pics or have questions, please let me know....Thanks!!!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
how much for the antix ghost text frame only?

PM Sent for ghost text antix.

Updated PM sent pending funds.

Username Hidden said:
PM Sent for ghost text antix.

Updated PM sent pending funds.

PM replied to Yoshi.

Appreciate it Del.

History Text Frame (or Ghost Text as some of us like to call it) is SOLD. I may sell the Emerald Lens at a later date.

Sent you a PM

Some great frames AND prices del. If I hadn't been bitten by the X-Metal bug I would have bought the Fonseca's in a heart beat! Good luck with the sales. I'm pretty sure it won't take long for these to move.

Username Hidden said:
Some great frames AND prices del. If I hadn't been bitten by the X-Metal bug I would have bought the Fonseca's in a heart beat! Good luck with the sales. I'm pretty sure it won't take long for these to move.
you don't want the aussie antix? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.