• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time to release the Froggys! A Wookies Collection

TheFrogLife

Oakley Enthusiast
Years ago I bought my very first pair of neon yellow frogkins from a friend for 60 dollars. After that I slowly built myself a collection of froggys and the love for them has brought me to this forum. I wrote down a list of my favorite froggys, topped it off with a few holy grails, and started collecting. Now I think it is about time to show them off!
I will slowly post up my collection so far and everything I'll be buying in the future! Thanks

We will start this off with one of my oldest pairs I have to date and still one of my favorites to wear!
image.jpg

Supreme Royal Blue with Fire Iridium Lenses!

Up third on my list is a collaboration Oakley did with Shaun White, the professional snowboarder! Featuring a Blue Chrome frame with Positive Red Iridium lenses and only 3000 of these guys made! One of my favorite pairs out of all the more "common" froggys available. Especially the detail on the Oakley Letters not to many frogskins have that! Enjoy.
image.jpg

Back