• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time To Reveal Your Dogs!

Great dogs everyone!

My very modest collection. Just some customs and stock frames with some lens swaps. I may need to start pursuing the collectible ones now!

DSCN0068.jpg

What is that first lense? If not genuine can you tell me how it stacks up to the oakley ones? Cheers

No contest Will as Adam now has it written into his will that when he passes away they're all mine.........ALLL MINE....................mwahahahaha...............:smile:

I'd have to leave them all to you Tony. I'd fear you'd dig my body up and hold it ransom until you received them, so I might as well just leave them to you so you don't disturb me during my eternal slumber lol

What is that first lense? If not genuine can you tell me how it stacks up to the oakley ones? Cheers

It is the Emerald Green VL lens. It is not too bad being that I only paid $20 for them. I like Emerald Iridium but I wanted a deeper green against the matte black so I am sacrificing substance over style, which you need to do sometimes! :cool: They have a purple tint to them and the clarity is about a 8/10 when compared to Oakley in my opinion. They are also a bit on the dark side being that they are polarized so they are best on very sunny days.

Top to bottom

Matte Black/Grey, Polished Black/Ruby, Polished Black, Ice
7891740642_6711620209_b.jpg

Crystal/Black Iridium, Snow Camo/Grey, Cinder Red/Black Iridium
7891740034_bdb74d5320_b.jpg

Brown Fade/Gold Iridium, Rust/VR28, Brown Tortoise/Bronze
7891739354_b992c9966b_b.jpg

Ducati, Metallic Black/VR50
7891738832_9400410c3f_b.jpg